WTKI Well Test Interpretation
WTKI understands well testing: we know how the data is acquired and what affects the interpretability of that data; we’ve run separators and programmed gauges and we know how flowrate calculations are made and how to QC them.
We have a huge track record of making sense of well test data – whether it was acquired last week or 50 years ago – and of teasing out the answers to our customers’ tough questions.
- Interpretation of well test information from exploration, appraisal, and production wells (including but not limited to Pressure Transient Analysis)
- Production log interpretation
- Commingled reservoir management using WTKI in-house software (CWM)
- Modelling of fluid influx and lift forces during and following perforation events, using the Transient Lift Model (TLM) co-developed by WTKI
- Wellbore pressure drop modelling using the Well Pressure Traverse (WPT) software developed by WTKI.
- Optimising water injection performance
- Well test, reservoir surveillance and well intervention design at the single-well or full-field level
- Independent image log processing and integration with production log and other dynamic data
Contact us now for expert well test interpretation support.